IRR – No more correspondence courses f timent points! What do I do?

IRR – No more correspondence courses for retirement points! What do I do?

The chief of the IRR/IMA branch at HRC sent out a message recently that there has been a change to the regulations, and correspondence courses will no longer count towards retirement points!!!! What do I do in order to have a good year??? (USAR)

/duty_station_name duty_station_name duty_station_name /duty_station_name

/component_badge top_x_percent_badge

/top_x_percent_badge has_blue_ribbon

); var aoAccountId = 9198; var aoCookieMode = STANDARD; var aoCookieDomain = ; var aoServerContext = /* ]]

RallyPoint is not affiliated with DoDHi, I thought you would find this interesting: IRR – No more correspondence courses for retirement points! What do I do?. Here is the link:

ERB Codes for Military Education

List of course codes (one list for Resident Courses and the other for Correspondence Courses) archived in PDF format.

You can obtain the most current list by going to the code page website (see links below); however, for those who may

have Internet connection issues, this may come in handy. Status C are current/valid codes, and Status H are

historical/invalid (for reference purposes only). Use the right click then click on Find and enter in a search value. The

shorter the search value, the more hits you will receive. Remember that codes will not be created for all courses – it is

suggested that you first consult with the proponent of the course before submitting a request.

Resident courses must be administered IAW AR 350-1, 1 week/40 hours or longer and TRADOC approved to be

considered. To request a new code for qualifying military school training that is not listed in the database, print a copy of

the ATRRS course information (course name, course number from the ATRRS Course Catalog

mil/atrrscc/ ) and submit to your local PAS Chief (BCT/MPD) and ask them to submit a trouble ticket to the AHRS eMILPO

*Added the code list for Correspondence Courses. Be advised that unless there is a specific code in the Resident

Course list that allows for correspondence course/distance learning/non-resident course (such as Sergeant Major

Course Non-Resident), DO NOT use a Resident code; instead, all other correspondence courses (not sub-courses) are

to be entered in eMILPO using the Personnel Services Sub-module named ACCP/DL/eLearning in accordance with

MILPER message 10-326. The web link for the correspondence course code list is:


As Non Commissioned Officers, it is our

responsibility to counsel our Soldiers

on a monthly basis and when they fail