Your companys marketing strategy should address your customers needs. As consumers become more reliant on new technology,different types of marketing strategiesand touchpoint developments are the keys to improving customer experiences and earning huge profits.
Here are several common marketing strategies that use technology to connect your brands to larger target audiences than ever before.
Developing a marketing strategy is crucial for businesses looking to retain customer loyalty and expand their margin of profits. Whether your company is developing new products or undergoing new management, your marketing plan should take into account every opportunity for growth. There are many flexible strategies that utilizenew technologyto communicate the benefits of your business to your customers.
When trying to attract new customers, developing a new marketing strategy is vital to your success. While traditional marketing methods such as advertising on TV, radio, direct mail, and print advertisements are still a great way to reach local targets,digital marketinghas opened new channels for your messages and content to reach a wider audience. Here are a few successful marketing strategies designed to grow your business organically.
CMOs are as important as CEOs in leading their companiesup and to the rightwith successful plans. Your marketing strategy should focus on creating the best customer experience through service and quality. Digital marketingwhich can yield as much as70% more ROIthan traditional channelsallows you to connect with customers across multiple channels: emails, websites, social media, SMS, apps, SEO content, and more.
Define your companys success with these five types of marketing strategies:
1. Segmentation. The first step in any type of marketing strategy is knowing your customer. Segmentation divides a broad target market into smaller, more manageable sections based on needs, interests, and priorities to develop a more personalized campaign. This is done through surveys, data collection, and polling. The more direct your marketing strategy is, the more likely you will see positive results and growth in niche markets.
2. Email Campaigns.Once youve defined your target audience, a well-written email campaign can help spread your message. Newsletters, new product launches, press releases, website announcements, and more get your message out affordably and instantly. Cross-channel integration strategies include linking social media, websites, and customer service contacts to your email campaign.
3. Touchpoints.Your touchpoints are the point of contact between your customers and brands. Understanding the customer experience from every perspectivefrom mail, phones, and email, to billing, website chat logs, management, and morehelps companies improve all other areas of business.
4. Branding.Your brand is the most important aspect of your company. Your product may be strong, but without some type ofmarketing strategy to drive your brandinto new avenues, you risk losing to the competition. A solid brand reinforces your company value in the eyes of your consumers. An innovative viral campaign or a new website can be essential in carrying your brand forward.
5. Agile Marketing.Agile Marketing is ateam-based, iterative approach to marketing that uses data and testing to find the best strategies for success. Company marketing departments that utilize agile strategies arethree timesmore likely to increase their market shares significantly. CMG uses a holistic approach with itsAgile for Marketingplatform that transforms company cultures and operations so you can execute more efficiently, champion the customer, and achieve better performance through data-driven approaches. Every touchpoint and employee within a company is an opportunity for growth.
Everyone could use a little help when it comes to marketing strategy. At CMG, our strategic marketing consultants work with you to bring your great ideas to life.
Lets talkand get your business moving forward.
Lets talk about how we can accelerate your ability to create value. Were here to help. Get in touch with us today!
Since 1998, CMG has collaborated with some of the worlds fastest-moving companies to achieve an uncommon ambition: Potential Realized. Our work has generated over $1 billion in revenue for Fortune 1000 companies. With inventive thinking, collaborative execution and agile response to fast-changing market dynamics, we move our clients up and to the right.